1. Animate: How far the pitch shifted signal swings, lower levels equal a tighter and more focused shift Ã la traditional chorus. As you increase the control a more wild and animated pitch shift begins to emerge.
2. Dimension: Adds a slight slap-back at low levels, reverb-like ambiance at mid levels and an echo-resonance that will lead to self-oscillation at max.
3. Intensity: Adjusts how much modulated signal is blended in with the dry signal. Unity for this control is right around noon, everything above that is boosting the modulated signal.
4. Depth: Adjusts how strongly the LFO modulates the delay time.
5. Shape: Goes from triangle wave to square wave as you turn clockwise.
6. Rate: This sets the speed of the LFO. The miniature LED will blink to the tempo, even in bypass mode.