1. Time: Delay time goes from 30ms to 600ms; Clockwise for long and counterclockwise for short.
2. Repeats: Controls the regeneration of the delay signal. Repeats increase clockwise and gradually begin to build into self-oscillation around 3 o'clock. This oscillation will infinitely continue until the Repeats control is brought back down below the 3 o'clock threshold. These oscillations will last even when the pedal is in bypass mode.
3. Mix: Blends the delay signal in with the dry; Clockwise for more and counterclockwise for less.
4. Depth: Controls the desired amount of modulation; Clockwise for more and counterclockwise for less.
5. Shape: Morphs the wave shape from a soothing triangle shape to a choppy square shape as you turn clockwise.
6. Rate: Controls the speed of the modulation; Clockwise for fast and counterclockwise for short.