Small-Body Acoustic Guitar Case
Designed to fit the steel-string small/body acoustic guitar as well as Classical or Spanish/Flamenco style guitars, the durable Stage One Small-Body Acoustic Guitar Case can keep a wide variety of instruments safe including Yamaha APX and GC Series, Taylor GC Series and Gibson L Series guitars. Stage One cases offer hard shell protection that's perfect for student guitarists and 'Weekend Warriors.'
The Stage One Small-Body Acoustic Guitar Case offers professional-level hard shell protection at a beginner-friendly price.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 40"(1016mm); Upper Bout: 11-3/4" (298mm); Waist: 10-3/4" (273mm); Body Length: 19-1/4"(489mm); Lower Bout: 15-3/4" (400mm); Depth: 5"(127mm)
- Reinforced 1/4"(6mm), 3ply Luan plywood shell
- Rugged vinyl exterior with fully bound and/or bonded seams
- Soft, short-nap plush interior over a protective layer of HardCellTM protective foam padding
- Molded ABS/nylon handle, chromed metal hinges, latches and hardware
- Traditional Internal pick box with neck-supporting padding
- External Dimensions: 42-3/4" x 17-3/4" x 6-3/4" (1086mm x 451mm x 171mm)
- Approximate Weight: 9.1 pounds (4.1 kg)